Tự Do - Vui Vẻ - Tôn Trọng - Bình Đẳng

Upload Hình Ảnh Chữ Trang Trí My Album My Music Tạo Index

Tự Do Tôn Giáo
Thời Sự Chính Trị
Góc Bếp Ngũ Vị
Nhạc Việt Nam
Show Ca Nhạc - Hài

>>Suy Ngẫm: “ * Khi bắt đầu yêu tức là bắt đầu bước vào cuộc sống.
Tục ngữ Pháp

Chủ Đề: Michelle Phan - Trang điểm nhẹ (Fresh 5 minutes Makeup)

Bài Viết
    Thanks
    Được Cám Ơn 0 Lần
    Trong 0 Bài Viết

03 Rose Michelle Phan - Trang điểm nhẹ (Fresh 5 minutes Makeup)

By simple, I really mean it! This is the makeup I wear on a daily bases. It really takes me 3 minutes tops, but filming a tutorial...I have to slow down.

Just concealer, powder, mascara, blush and lipcolor if needed. The less makeup you wear, the younger you look.

So Lise Watier sent me 2 foundation colors... I never told them what color foundation I am, so I am assuming they took their tubes out, held it out in front of the computer next to my face and picked the closest shade.

Impressively...they got it correct. One color is darker, but it would be perfect to use if I got my summer tan.

I was bored, so I decided to play with Lise Watiers makeup.

This is their Teint Mousse Matifiant.

One color is in Porceline, the other in Beige.

The left is beige, the right is porcelain...I applied a small streak of each foundation on my lower jawline to determine the correct shade. Which ever shade appears most invisible on your skin is the correct shade. Porcelain is a little too white ( I went out to the beach that day, I tan easily) beige really blended into my skin tone. So Beige wins.

Applying it onto my skin. The texture is smooth, very creamy. Oh yes, my other eyebrow is darker because I was testing out the brow powder...hehe.

Moving on to their Undercover concealer in the shade "Clair"

I applied it on my gosh awful dark circles...pulling all nighters on projects, you college students with me?!

So remember, rule of thumb, apply concealer AFTER applying LIQUID foundation, apply concealer BEFORE applying POWDER foundation.

On to their press powder Teint Multi Fini in the shade Dune 19....I was impressed with the packaging. Its far more superior than Mac and Nars foundation compact. I am more impressed with their pleather powder puff. It looks so stylish! They also have a hidden flip compartment to store your foundation sponge.

Bài Viết
    Thanks
    Được Cám Ơn 0 Lần
    Trong 0 Bài Viết

Michelle Phan - Trang điểm nhẹ (Fresh 5 minutes Makeup) (P2)

Not a big fan of any pressed powder puffs, I used my kabuki brush to apply on the powder. This will set my makeup.

On to their eyebrow essentials in "Brunes"...I opened the compact..and surprisingly found...

A mini tweezer, an applicator and also directions to apply and tweeze the brows properly. Neat!

So I dipped in the powder, the reason why they provide you two colors is because you have to mix them. One of the powder is brown, the other has more of a blueish hue. By mixing them, you have control of the colors. Adding more brown will make your brows warmer, adding more blue will give your brows the ashy tone, mixing them together evenly, you neutralize the colors and it becomes grey....something I learned in painting class.

So here we are, a nice soft set of brows.

As much as I love Lise Watier, I am not a fan of their eyeliner. Its very strange, the pencil comes out of a plastic type shaft that makes it nearly impossible to sharpen...I do love their color selections...but yeah, not impressed with their eyeliners.

Bài Viết
    Thanks
    Được Cám Ơn 0 Lần
    Trong 0 Bài Viết

Michelle Phan - Trang điểm nhẹ (Fresh 5 minutes Makeup) (P3)

But, their mascaras are amazing. One of my favorite mascaras from Lise Watier is their Mascara WOW, the lengthening and volume it provides is impressive. The only down side...it smears.

So Lise Watier gave me their 24 Hour Glam Mascara. This mascara is very similar to Covergirl Lash Exact. It lengthens your lashes and gives them that clean fan like appearance. The downside? No volume. This sounds weird, but I love washing this mascara off. The mascara comes off like tubes. Imagine your lashes are covered in black tubes and removing them. I think its fun! I know I sound so strange right now.

Swipe...

Nice long clean lashes. Perfect for a natural look.

I am not a fan of lipstick, but I have to admit...I love their sheer and shine lipstick. The ironic thing is, its called sheer and shine, bit it is not sheer at all. In fact, 2 coats, your lipstick is opaquely colored!

I am using the color Goyave.

So that ends my little experiment with Lise Watier. Their products are great, no this is not an advert. Honest opinions only. I receive so much free makeup, and 80% of the time I do not review them because I do not think they are good enough. So remember, if I say the products are worthy of your attention, it is because it got mine.

Enjoy!

Last edited by MySweetLord; 10-15-2010 at 10:45 AM.

Chủ Đề Tương Tự

1. Mỹ phát triển vỏ xe tăng đổi màu để ngụy trang
    By giavui in forum Tin Tức Quốc Tế
    Trả Lời: 0
    Bài Viết Cuối: 11-18-2010, 12:36 AM
  2. Một số kiểu trang điểm "Ấn Tượng"
    By MySweetLord in forum Nghệ Thuật Làm Đẹp
    Trả Lời: 4
    Bài Viết Cuối: 10-20-2010, 04:04 AM
  3. Trả Lời: 4
    Bài Viết Cuối: 10-17-2010, 03:09 PM
  4. Michelle Phan - Trang điểm Mắt màu khói (Smoky Eyes)
    Trả Lời: 2
    Bài Viết Cuối: 10-17-2010, 08:05 AM
  5. Michelle Phan - Trang điểm Mắt (Anime Eyes)
    Trả Lời: 0
    Bài Viết Cuối: 10-15-2010, 09:34 AM