Tự Do - Vui Vẻ - Tôn Trọng - Bình Đẳng

Upload Hình Ảnh Chữ Trang Trí My Album My Music Tạo Index

Tự Do Tôn Giáo
Thời Sự Chính Trị
Góc Bếp Ngũ Vị
Nhạc Việt Nam
Show Ca Nhạc - Hài

>>Suy Ngẫm: “ * Phân phát hạnh phúc là phương cách duy nhấtt để hưởng thụ hạnh phúc. Người nghĩ đến hạnh phúc là người luôn nghĩ đến con sô "hai".
Lord Byron

Chủ Đề: Michelle Phan - Trang điểm Mắt màu khói quyến rũ (Seductive Smoky Eyes)

Bài Viết
    Thanks
    Được Cám Ơn 0 Lần
    Trong 0 Bài Viết

02 Heart Michelle Phan - Trang điểm Mắt màu khói quyến rũ (Seductive Smoky Eyes)

Seductive Smokey Eyes

Remember my Basic Smokey Eyes Tutorial? Well this tutorial will take you to the next step and instead of using one eyeshadow we will be using several, roughly 4. This look is very overpowering and will make your eyes look the center of attention.

I broke down the steps and used only one eyeshadow brush! It just shows you how you can do many things with one tool.

Music
    Ituana- Dont Cry
    Ituana- You Cant Always Get What You Want
    Mandalay- Beautiful

Mac 217 Blending Brush Lise Waiter Quads in Les Basiques

Start off with a foundation and powdered ready face. Your eyeshadow will stick better onto foundation than your bare skin. You can use an eyeshadow base if you want, but I rarely use it. I hate the feeling of having too much products on my face...you know what I mean?

Always start from Light to Dark. Your colors will be more clean and less muddy. It will also be easier to blend. I am using an eyeshadow quad that consist mainly of monochromatic dark colors. You can use any other colors, just keep the color range monochromatic

Now starting out with the lightest shade, which is the lower right...

Add it onto the middle of your eyelids and your brow bone.

Take the next middle shade which will be the top left...

Now add the medium shade. Start off around the outercorner and follow along the curves in your eyes. Remember, do not touch the middle area, keep it clean and light.

Bài Viết
    Thanks
    Được Cám Ơn 0 Lần
    Trong 0 Bài Viết
    Sweep back and forth gently along the curves of your eyes. The curves will help guide you along the way to achieve the smokey eyes.

Next is the darkest shade which is the lower left...

Load the color onto your brush and dab it against outer corner of your eyes. Accentuating your eyes to give them that enticing cat eye look. Be sure to blend well, you should not see where the dark shade begins and ends, it should look smoky.

Blend in well...
    Basically what we are doing on our eyes is similar to a painter applying the sfumato technique.

Sfumato is the Italian word for a painting technique that has layers of translucent colors to create an atmosphere of depth, volume and form by blending the colors or tones so carefully that you cannot tell where the colors begins or ends like the Mona Lisa.

Keep that technique in mind when you are blending. Start out with lighter layers and build your way up.

Now, add the lightest shade which is the lower right again and sweep it across your brow bone, blending in the colors as well to give it that hazy look.

Bài Viết
    Thanks
    Được Cám Ơn 0 Lần
    Trong 0 Bài Viết
    Sweep away.

Using an angled brush use the darkest and a white eyeshadow on this step

From here, take an angled brush and load it up with your darkest shade.
    apply it around the outer lower edge of your eyes.

This will give your eyes more shape.

As you can see, this does not irritate my eyes or conflict with my contacts.

Now take a white or pearl color and add it along the inner corner of your eyes. Near the tear ducts. This will open your eyes more and give them that three dimensional look.

For the eyeliner, I decided to use the H.i.P cream/gel based liner. It happens to be more opaque than regular eyeliner and eyeliner powder. You can use liquid if your want but I find gel or cream based eyeliners easier to use.

Load up your brush, and do a few practice strokes until you have the right feel for the brush. Now start off in the middle lid and sweep outwards. Extend the line upwards and out from the eye slightly to give it that cat eye look. Remember for eyeliners, if you extend the line u wards, your eyes will look young and sexy, if you extend downwards, your eyes will look old and sad.

so start off in the middle, work your way out .
    Then line the inner corner of your eyes and re trace your line.

Bài Viết
    Thanks
    Được Cám Ơn 0 Lần
    Trong 0 Bài Viết
    This is optional, but take your eyeliner...I used Chanel Aqua Crayon

And liner your waterline. This technique is safe so do not worry.

Next step, curl your lashes. I love my Shiseido eyelash curler. It works best for me.

Now apply on your mascara.

I use my card trick for this one. Take any sturdy paper (business cards) and shield your eyelids and prop them behind your lashes. Start coating your lashes, you will realize how this technique really adds more volume and mascara onto your lashes!

We are finished with the eyes!

Bài Viết
    Thanks
    Được Cám Ơn 0 Lần
    Trong 0 Bài Viết
    Apply on a light lip color. I love using Shiseidos lip gloss in color Peach Melba. Peachy nude color I used in my video.

Sweep any excess eyeshadow flakes that fell onto your cheeks and apply on your favorite blush. I used Isadora Mineral Blush.

Now we have seducing looking eyes. Goodluck!

Enjoy!

Until Next Time
    ~ Michelle Phan

Chủ Đề Tương Tự

1. Trả Lời: 1
    Bài Viết Cuối: 05-21-2011, 02:21 PM
  2. Mỹ Tâm quyến rũ không thể rời mắt
    By duyanh in forum Hình Ảnh Giới Showbiz
    Trả Lời: 0
    Bài Viết Cuối: 04-18-2011, 12:00 PM
  3. Michelle Phan - Trang điểm Mắt màu khói (Smoky Eyes)
    By MySweetLord in forum Nghệ Thuật Làm Đẹp
    Trả Lời: 2
    Bài Viết Cuối: 10-17-2010, 08:05 AM
  4. Michelle Phan - Trang điểm nhẹ (Fresh 5 minutes Makeup)
    Trả Lời: 2
    Bài Viết Cuối: 10-15-2010, 10:43 AM
  5. Michelle Phan - Trang điểm Mắt (Anime Eyes)
    Trả Lời: 0
    Bài Viết Cuối: 10-15-2010, 09:34 AM